I finished the blanket for my little niece. I am quite proud of the final product. I made two or three blankets before but never in this style. It was fun and I even consider to make another one (for the new house).
I had a few minor problems (the bias tape is always tricky...) and hopefully I can improve my sewing at one point.
I made the bias tape myself- some 4 meters of it. Next thing I would like is a bias tape maker- that would probably save some time.
I usually use this way for creating the bias tape.
My husband was creative too on the weekend. From some scrap wood from the carpentry he created a new cutting board.