this and that

I am so happy- my sister gave birth to a little girl last week. I feel like I am on an emotional roller-coaster... I feel unbelievable happy for them, I feel sad that again a little one is born and I will see her only when she'll be already "big" - at Christmas.... would have loved to cuddle her now. And all the emotions from last August came up, when they lost their little daughter in a tragic car accident.

I promised her a cover- like I already made for their other two girls.
I am a bit in a delay... I am doing a quilt and hopefully it will turn out ok since I am not a master-quilter. So far it looks promising.



I also started to knit again after a break of a few months. I saw this pattern and thought I should try. I don't know yet if it will be a washcloth or maybe a separation between pans (that they won't scratch). I used 100% cotton yarn.


Helen was creative one day last week and made this little penguin all by herself. She also decided to make a background. It's a cute little penguin made from egg-carton and felt.


And last but not least it looks like slowly, slowly we do get somewhere with our new house...
No building approval yet, but they start to take down walls... So finally after 3 years things seem to move.


Have a great day!




Comments

Popular Posts