yarn along




I almost finished the hat I knit for my godchild. She's a mountain girl and I hope she will like the pattern of the chamois (I guess that would be the right name of this animal).

I am still a bit struggling with the fair isle knitting when it comes to the right thread tension so it would look more even...
I still need to add a fleece on the inside of the cap.
And then I need to finish my other secret knitting project.


I am reading "Family Matters" by Rohinton Mistry. A nice book but at times a bit "slow"...

Join Ginny and her yarn along.


Comments

The hat looks beautiful, I love those colours.
Caffeine Girl said…
That is a beautiful hat! I find that blocking and wearing evens out my Fair Isle knitting.
Liebe Rahel,
bist du fleißig! Dann hoffen wir mal auf Schnee ;-) damit die Mützen auch zum Einsatz kommen, wobei kalt genug ist es ja - auch in der Schweiz :-)
Ich hab das Spray vor Jahren mal gekauft. Ich wollte damals eigentlich die Fenster damit verzieren. Es ist mir beim Umräumen wieder in die Hände gefallen ;-) Ich weiß nicht mehr, wo ich es gekauft habe, aber unter "Sprühkreide" findest du einiges im Netz.
Ich wünsche Euch eine tolle Zeit in der Schweiz mit deiner Familie!
Ganz liebe Grüße nach Israel
Melanie

Popular Posts