Friday, 28 October 2011

printing

Yes, I am still alive... not quite myself though in the last days/ weeks. I will write a longer post about this sometime next week if I will get to it.


Here with a delay what we did last Friday. I printed with Neomi. I got the idea from another blog- but again I forgot from where. I should make better notes.
It was a fun activity and we could hardly stop making prints. I guess the pictures show quite good how we did it.


we used an old baking tray and gouache colours, spread the colours on the tray
With a cotton-ear-cleaning-thing we drew shapes, patterns into the colour- then put a paper on top, pressed it flat and removed it.

hanging to dry...


7 comments:

Petra said...

Your posts make me worry a bit, Hope it isn't anything too serious. Keep up! And playing with paint and children is always a good medicine.

Petra said...

Your posts make me worry a bit, Hope it isn't anything too serious. Keep up! And playing with paint and children is always a good medicine.

Unsere kleine Farm said...

Oje, ich hoffe es geht Dir gut! Schau auf Dich! Liebste Grüße! Eri

rahel said...

Thanks for your nice comments. It's nothing serious.

Darcy said...

I love this idea!

Anonymous said...

How did you do the circle prints?

rahel said...

I used a round baking frame...