a saturday trip


I like old airplanes... I would love to fly one time in one... I just have one (big) problem- I prefer steady ground under my feet...

On Saturday we took the kids to the skydiving center not so far away from were we live. Every time we go to the beach we see the parachutes and the girls wanted to go and see them going up and landing from close.






They enjoyed to watch the people climbing into the airplane with their backpacks on, they watched the take offs and tried to spy the people high up before the parachute was opening. They were specially interested to watch how they folded back the parachutes into the backpacks.

They already want to go again... :o)
There's a small aviation museum close by and next time I would like to go and  take a look.






Comments

Popular Posts