summer


Summer holidays will start in the end of the week and I will maybe finally have a bit space to breath. June is always a crazy month with too many end-of-the-year-celebrations, birthday parties (including two of our kids) and other events. This year also some more personal issues keep me busy (at least my mind).

I made my 4th hidden image drawing for the kibbutz news magazine. In addition to the listed items you can also try to find the key to the treasure box.
Good luck.

Wish all of you a wonderful summer with time to relax and enjoy.

Ich wünsche euch allen einen schönen Sommer.

.שיהיה לכם קיץ נהדר


Comments

Gerade habe ich mich auf deinem schönen Blog umgeschaut und viel Spannendes entdeckt. Deine Sommerzeichnung finde ich so fein und gelungen! Genieße den Sommer, ich komme gewiss bald wieder bei Dir vorbei.
Liebe Grüße
Andrea

Popular Posts