So while remembering this terrible day I think it is in the same time good to make another gratitude-list... to enjoy and be grateful for the small, good things in our life...
- A fresh breeze on a hot day
- A red dragon-fly on a rock beside the pool
- The many stars on the dark sky
- A chameleon in the garden- what an amazing animal!
- Leaves turning yellow
- Sitting in front of the computer with Helen half asleep on my lap, snuggled tightly against me.
- Playing football (soccer) with Neomi
- Taking the girls out for a bike ride in their bike-trolley.
- After-shower-time with the girls, lying on the bed and laughing and giggling…
- Dark Lindt-chocolate
- Fresh passion-fruits (our fridge is full of them…)
- Cold water with a bit fresh lime-juice and peppermint-leaves
- Dreaming together with my husband about our future house (well…. One day…)
- An evening with good friends