Sunday, 23 December 2012

any questions?

picture from here
On Friday, just after I brought Yotam to the daycare, I saw the most beautiful rainbow. I stood for maybe 5 minutes in the middle of the path and looked at the beauty of it. A double rainbow above the green trees, in the background dark rainclouds and now and then a lightning. It was spectacular!

I know some of you who read my blog and there are a lot I don't. Now and then people ask me things about life in Israel. So I thought I will try to answer some in one of my next posts. If you have any questions, please write a comment. It does not matter about what- family living, culture, politics whatever- I will try to answer.

Have a nice day and a wonderful Christmas!


6 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

Wow. There must a pot of gold on both sides!

And as the Israel subject is concerned; I wonder if you have any Palestine friends?

Dear Rahel, I wish you a merry Christmas and 'ein Guten Rutsch' in the new year. (Or do they only say that in Austria?)

Anne Wolkenfees Küchenwerkstatt said...

Ich wünsche dir ein wunderschönes friedliches Weihnachtsfest.

GGLG Anne

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful picture but it looks like europe.
I realy like to know what does it mean? Maybe its only a fantastic rainbow.

Marsha said...

You should enter your photo in a contest. That is spectacular. I want to paint it. Is that OK with you?

rahel said...

Hi Marsha,
The picture is not mine- you can click the link under the picture to see where I got it from. I did not have a camera with me when I saw the rainbow....

rahel said...

Petra- since there's only your question I am going to answer here:
No- I have no Palestinian friends- but I would love to get to know some people from "the other side" and talk about everyday life, family life etc...