simple toys

We have a box full of postcards, greetingcards and some few photographs. My older daughter loves to take them out, look at them and we can have long conversations over one card. My younger daughter only just discovered the box and she mainly likes to look at the ones with animals. I think it is a great way to spend some time, talking about far away places, about animals and other things. We also have postcards from places we've been and so it is also always nice to talk about our memories from there.

Since 3 days I am at home taking care of my younger daughter. She is sick and only slowly she is getting better. I hope that tomorrow she will be fine. Not that I mind to be at home- on the contrary- but I hate to come back to the office after this and find myself infront of a huge
pile of work...

Comments

Popular Posts