number-connecting-games

Neomi knows the numbers up to 10. It's not that someone taught her- she just somehow figured it out from asking and playing. She can recognize all numbers, but can't write them yet.
I remembered a game I liked as a kid. To connect numbers in order to get a picture. I made a few for her and she is begging me every day to make her more. They need to be simple since she knows so far only the numbers up to 10. She also needs to practice a bit more how to connect the numbers with a straight line - she tended to draw all kinds of shapes to connect two numbers :o)
For those of you who have small kids too- I scanned a few of the pictures and you can print them. In addition there is also a coloring picture.
Have fun!
the kid can add the legs and arms himself afterwards


Comments

Darcy said…
These are awesome!!

Popular Posts