an old farmhouse


Sometimes we are thinking about moving to Switzerland and trying to make a living there.
Thing is that- apart from the problem of finding a job-  I could not live in a city and I have my ideas about a place I want to live in- it should be on the country side but close enough to a shop and school and public transport. It should be in a place with other families...
My dream is to live in an old farmhouse. Sometimes I search for places for sale on the internet. There are so many gorgeous places and it would be so nice to renovate a place like this.
They usually have a disadvantage- they are far from everything... (at least in Swiss standards)




Well... I keep dreaming...
Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Goodmorning daydreamer! My daydreams are mostly concerning houses with a porch and a swing, but this one is great too!
rahel said…
Ah- the porch can be added- because I like porches too! :o)
Oja, oft träume ich auch von alten Bauernhäusern. Vor allem von der Ruhe und der Langsamkeit dort ;-) Aber in echt wärs dann doch nicht so - ist halt ein schöner Tagtraum, oder? Träume sind ja bekanntlich oft schöner als die Realität ;-) Alles Liebe! Eri
Unknown said…
I love this house!
Anonymous said…
Isch das chaufbar? Wo?
rahel said…
Das isch irgendneume im Aentlebuech oder Aemmital- weiss nuemme, wo genau...

Popular Posts