finished knitting project


It took over a year... and I also have to admit that in the end my mother finished this vest for Neomi. I received the package with the finished vest on Thursday. I would have loved to make more myself- but I needed help and my mother unfortunately does not live next door. So in the end I left the vest with her when we visited in Febryary. Good thing is that I was smart enough to already start it in a much bigger size- so now it will fit her perfectly next winter....
And Neomi loves the "smiley-buttons" my mother choose.

My next knitting project will for sure be something smaller...

Comments

vervlogen dagen said…
Thank heaven for mothers like that!
:-) Meine Mom muss auch manchmal noch ein bisschen aushelfen! Zum GlĆ¼ck gibt's MĆ¼tter!
Der Pullunder ist dafĆ¼r aber auch sehr hĆ¼bsch geworden!
Liebe GrĆ¼ĆŸe nach Israel
Melanie
Also das mit der Mama-Hilfe kenne ich ;-) Ich hab' unlƤngst einen Rock fertig gemacht - den Zipp nƤht mir aber meine Mama ein, das kann ich nicht ;-) Aber meine Mama wohnt nicht so weit weg - da ist es ein wenig einfacher ;-) Alles Liebe! Eri

Popular Posts