hot and dry



A hot and dry weekend behind us and the Passover holiday ahead of us.
We worked a lot in the garden in the last days. The girls digged in the dirt, helped to plant new flowers  and played mainly nicely for themselfs.
Yesterday in the morning- as the heat was still bearable- we went for a bike ride to the stables and ate some strawberries in the shadow of the trees. Helen loves horses- she did not want to leave. On the way back we stopped to inspect the old and new tractors and other machines. Both of the girls love this and I love taking pictures of those old things.


It's supposed to cool down today and I really hope so- I can't stand this hot and dry weather and in addition I suffer from hayfever and an annoying cold.
I hope the week of Passover will be a bit colder.

Comments

Liebe Rahel, so ein tolles Wetter!!! Ich freu mich schon soooo, wenn es bei uns endlich wieder so richtig warm wird!!! Ein schönes Restwochenende noch! Alles Liebe! Eri

Popular Posts